The Chicken Recipes Kitchen (The home of delicious chicken recipes) invites you to try Chicken and mixed vegetable stir-fry with noodles Recipe. Enjoy our collection of quick & easy recipes and learn how to make Chicken and mixed vegetable stir-fry with noodles.
2 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut onto the diagonal into strip 1 cm (1/2 in) wide
1 Clove Garlic
2 carrots peeled
0.5 red pepper
0.5 yellow pepper
0.5 green pepper
2 Stalks Celery
200 g bean sprouts
1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
3 tablespoons Oyster sauce
sesame seed toasted
1. Cook the noodles in a large pan of boiling water for 2-3 minutes until Soft.
2. Whilst the noodles are boiling, slice 2 carrots, half of each red, yellow and green pepper into slices and 2 celery stalks, keeping them separate.
3. Once the noodles are cooked. Drain and return to the saucepan. Toss well in vegetable oil and set aside. Cover with a tea towel.
4. Heat a wok until very hot, then add 2 tbsp of vegetable and sesame oil. Add 1 chopped garlic clove after 30 seconds. Toss in the sliced peppers and carrots and stir-fry for another 30 seconds, then add the sliced celery and 200g bean sprouts. Add another splash of Soya sauce and then take out of the wok and set to one side.
5. Add another tablespoon vegetable and sesame oil to the pan. Add the chicken and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until it loses its colour. When the chicken is ready add the vegetable back to the wok with the noodles and toasted sesame seeds. Stir in the Soya sauce and oyster sauce. Cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly and serve immediately.
From LifeStyle Food
Recipe by Gordon Ramsay from The F Word
More from the Chicken Recipes Kitchen:
Chicken fajita Recipe
Chicken with lime recipe
Fiesta Chicken Tacos with Mango and Jicama Salad
Spiedini of Chicken and Zucchini with Almond Salsa Verde Recipe
Ancenis chicken with potatoes recipe
Andy Water’s Thai chicken soup in a cup recipe